Terms & Conditions
- E-TICKET - Please check your E-Ticket or any document when you receive them. Call us immediately if you have any questions.
- PROOF OF IDENTITY - Proof of Identity is required for all travel. Without proper identification or valid passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to check and verify your necessary travel documents.
- CHECK-IN TIME - Minimum check-in time for international flights is 3 hours. A government issued photo ID must be presented at the time of check-in.
- RECONFIRMATION - Reconfirmation is highly recommended on all flights. Some airlines do need reconfirmation 72 hours prior to departure. Failure to do so, may result in automatic cancellation of your reservation.
- DATE CHANGE - Most tickets involve certain restrictions. In case of date change, change penalty and applicable fare difference will be applied as per the airlines contract. In case of death in the family, airline could waive off the penalty in accordance to their rule, with a proof of Death Certificate.
- NAME CHANGE - Name change is not permitted in any airlines. We strongly advise you to give us the full name as it appears in the passport.
- CANCELLTION & REFUND - Most tickets are non-refundable, unless it is specified. If the tickets are refundable, cancellation fee will be applied to process for refund. Refund process will take 4-6 weeks. Please call us to cancel your reservation prior to flight time or ticket will have no value. Partially used tickets are non-refundable. Any cancellation must be informed to this agency in writing.
- FARES - Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Fares quoted are not final until the ticket has been purchased and issued. This agency and its agents will endeavor to secure the lowest possible fare, suitable for your travel requirements, based on availability at the time of booking, knowledge and capacity of agents involved. This agency cannot guarantee, in view of the deregulation of airline fares, that the fare indicated on the ticket will be the lowest possible fare at departure date.
- FLIGHT CANCELLATION OR DELAY - If you misconnect your flight due to the airline technical error or delay, do not leave the counter. The airline will either accommodate you on the first available flight or find an alternative flight/route from origin to destination as per the airline policy. If necessary, please speak to a supervisor.
- MISSSING AND LOST BAGGAGE - If you do not get your baggage upon arrival at your destination, please contact the airline personal and do not forget to fill up PIR form ( Property Irregularity Report ) from the airline before leaving the airport. All the missing and lost baggage will be handled by the airline directly.
- HOTELS - Hotels will be confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis only. If you wish to cancel or change plan after the hotel is confirmed, please notify us within the time period specified in the cancellation and change policy. Fees will be applied.
- TREKS & EXPEDITION - Treks and Expedition package prices are subject to change due to tariff changes, currency fluctuations or increase in operational costs. In addition, such packages are based on a minimum number of passengers traveling; if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed.
- SERVICE FEE - We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of date change, refund, cancellation and other services.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE - We highly recommend to do Travel Insurance. There are different types of medical, baggage or trip cancellations insurance from insurance companies, which are not related to this agency. Consult the insurance companies directly for details. We do not take any liability on the portion of your travel insurance.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - This agency is acting as a mere agent for selling travel-related services or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as airline tickets, hotel accommodations, treks, expedition etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. This agency or travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages or losses caused to any traveler in connection with social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions or abnormal conditions or any other actions, omissions or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Traveler should take responsibility for checking and verifying his/her passport, travel document, visa and any other entry requirements of each destination and all safely or security conditions at such destinations during the length of the proposed travel.